Sunday, January 2, 2011

This is a new beginning. A time to reflect on the past, but do not dwell on it. We cannot change it, so learn from our experiences and move forward.

Today is the only day you have control of, so make the best of it! Enjoy the ride!

Boy do I love Sundays! They help me stay on the right track! Oh and you can't forget about Sunday naps!
Today's yw's lesson: was on fathers. Our Father here and in heaven. It made me think about how great my dad is and how lucky I am for him! He would do anything for me,I know that we may not always see eye to eye but I know that he is doing everything for me! I love him so such, I hope that he knows that! I don't know what I would do with out him.

This week: school,Courtney's birthday,school,Fhe,school,Yw,school,work,best friends birthday party, church! Haha got to love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment